Terms and Conditions for TassieStore Suppliers
Registration as a supplier is evidence of your agreement with these conditions. Suppliers can withdraw their account and/or products at any time.
1. Products are listed free of charge.
2. The products must be made, value added, grown or created in Tasmania.
3. Suppliers are responsible for complying with all Commonwealth, State and Local Government laws, regulations and licensing requirements.
4. tassiestore.com retains the right to limit the submission of identical products from different suppliers. tassiestore.com retains the right to make the final decision to limit competition between suppliers on the site.
5. Products are to be listed at or below retail prices, and no higher than they are represented on other websites.
6. Suppliers may separately indicate postage costs for each product listed, if applicable. As a physical selling point is not required and the assosiciated costs, tassiestore.com shows preference to suppliers who keep their prices competetive, absorbing the commision and postage (in Australia). These products will be the only ones promoted using Google adwords. This is a significant part of our turn over (20% currently).
7. tassiestore.com stores and displays your companies (approximate if desired) physical location and displays your products. Please note however we do not allow linking to your own or other websites, either in your company description or any product descriptions.
8. No promotional offers or advertising material are to be provided to the customer at any point of sale, outside of tassiestore.com. We ask customers of this site for feedback of their shopping experience. If it is found that any encouragment is made to direct custom other than tassiestore.com, this may be adequate cause for termination of suppliers account with us. Any communication directing customers to the suppliers address is allowed however on future sales.
8. tassiestore.com does not own or take responsibility for any of the products listed on tassiestore.com.
9. Supplier approval is conditional on listing products on tassiestore.com within a week. Suppliers failing to list within a week will be removed. Any supplier that removes all their products may be removed after a week. Suppliers can reapply at the commission rate on the day of reapplication.
1. Suppliers will receive an email when a product has been ordered.
2. Suppliers must arrange suitable packing to minimise risks such as: deterioration and damage during transit.
3. Suppliers are to dispatch the product within three working days of receiving the order or by arrangement with the buyer if the product is custom made.
4. If the Supplier cannot fulfil an order, tassiestore.com reserves the right to disable their account until merchant fees incurred by tassiestore.com are paid by the supplier.
1. tassiestore.com will collect the total amount payable (including GST if applicable) through secure internet banking or PayPal.
2. tassiestore.com will charge a commission of 15% on the price of goods (including postage).
3. There may be different arrangements with suppliers that have used tassiestore.com before 1/5/2018. However all supplier will now have our commision rate on the postage price, in addition to the item price. This change is not negotiable and has been made to decrease our workload, and encourage suppliers to include postage in the price of their products rather than discourage.
4. Balance of accounts will be paid into supplier bank accounts by the seventh day of the following month after the sale, at the latest. We will endeveavor to transfer the payment to suppliers as quickly as possible.
5. Tax Invoices will be issued detailing costs and GST and comply with Australian taxation laws.